I. Personal data we hold
• Personnel records of our staff for employment-related data
• Records on Consultants, Suppliers, Contractors and Service Provides (Partners) for their personnel employed
II. Records and business-related data including
• Personal data provided by you for your use of the Website, the Service and Mobile Applications, your participation of the promotional activities and subscription to our publications, etc.;
III. Main purposes of keeping personal data
• Personnel records are kept for recruitment and human resources management purposes
• Personal data of Partners are held to facilitate the processing and award of contracts and for the monitoring of performance of Partners in fulfilment of the awarded contract requirements.
• Your records and business-related data are held for activities relating to the processing of service applications; provision of the Service; promotion of related services and products to you; statistical and market analysis; development of services, and/or related services and products; handling of enquiries and complaints, etc.
IV. Information collected when you visit our websites
When you visit our website, we record your visit only as a ‘hit’ without collecting any personally identifiable information about you. The ‘hit’ information is to allow us to compile general statistics to show the number of visitors to our website.
Personal information may include name, telephone number, address or e-mail address etc. subject to the requirements of the service provision. The information is used only by us for the purposes stated in the respective service which requests you to provide your data. We do not use your personal data for any other purposes without your prior consent unless such use is permitted or required by law, or as required to be provided to our service partners supporting and providing the service you use, except those described in Section III.
Our general policy is not to disclose personally identifiable information to third parties except as required by law or as required to be provided to our service partners supporting and providing the service as described above.
From time to time, we may use information we collect about you for e-mailing promotional materials about our products to you as you do not object. If you do not wish to receive further promotional e-mails from us, please advise us by e-mail to our the Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org for our handling for you.
V. Data access and update
All personal data you provide to us on our website may only be accessed by authorized personnel. The Website uses secure socket layer (SSL) data transmission during registration, login and personal data transmission to ensue the protection of any data that may identify you and makes it much harder to intercept the access to your Account by unauthorized systems or persons.
You, as our customer and user, can access your provided personal data after login to your account and correct or update any of these data as needed. We may charge a reasonable fee for processing a data access request. For reference purpose, a photocopying charge of HK$1.5 per page (A4 size) and HK$2.5 per page (A3 size) (black and white copy) will be charged in relation to your requested printed information. The charge is subject to revision from time to time in our sole discretion.
VI. Protection measures
We takes appropriate steps to protect the personal data we hold against loss, or unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure.
VII. Data retention
We maintain and execute retention policies of records containing personal data to ensure that personal data is not kept longer than is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose for which the data is collected or is to be used with the Service. Different retention periods apply to various kinds of personal data collected and held by us in accordance with the Service involved and policies on personal data protection.